If you think you can develop these further and give your opinions and comments it will be very much appreciated.
Lend a helping hand to the teachers who are interested in the well-being and the health of the students who cannot afford the cost of even a break-fast.
Let it not act as a barrier for the education of those poor students in the schools.
whatever little amount you can spare pass it on to the nearest school,not for feeding the school teachers and staff but for the poor students to have breakfast and concentrate on their studies.
Ask not what the Govt.can do ask yourself how you can be great help to those students.
Blessings and best wishes for a bright future.
It is not their fault
.We all eat rice and wheat,
We can spare a little money and help them in whatever way we can.
This is my humble request on behalf of them.
Whichever you child you come cross do a little favour and help .
Many many thanks on their behalf.
give them food,shelter and education.So wherever you are try to help them ,This is my humble request.
- India as you know is an agricultural country
- .Many of the farmers have only a small area of their own of the field.due to division and fragmentation.
- They mostly work with the other farmers for wages.
- As such they do not have money for meeting the expenses of education of their children.
- On the top that rain plays a major part in their lives. as flood and scanty rain.Lenders fleece, middlemen interferes,others who eat rice forget the sufferings of these poor farmers who toil in the hot sun and work in muddy waters for a longtime and stretch
- .Is it not our duty to take care of their children and get them good education?
- Long LiVE our brethren , who work in the field, with family and their children who provide us breakfast,lunch, dinner and supper, by standing in the hot sun from morning till evening, standing in the muddy water all the time to grow rice.
- .If they are not working, we have to import rice from all the other nations.
- They suffer at the hands of the money lenders , financiers and the brokers and middlemen
- .They also have the Rain as their challenger to offer them either rain in plenty as flood or no rain at all ,making them and the fields CRY.
- What did their children do? Why should they suffer,when we in towns and cities get rice and have a sumptuous meal??
- Why not we lend a little support for the future generations to offer them food,shelter,clothing and most of all the EDUCATION.
- .For this everyone of us eating RICE has a duty towards them.
- Setting up a fund as fixed deposits in the banks and allow them to have the interest as the benefit.
- This must not be at the hands of politicians.
- In each village, they have to find out who has only land less than 5 cents or who works in the fields for the wages.
- .Their children must be given the chance for getting the education and in good living conditions.
- Those who are interested to do something as service or in kind or in cash may leave your intention here.
- If you have better suggestions .opinions please do not hesitate to let us have them at your earliest.
- May God shower all His blessings upon you who read this and take action to benefit the AGRI CHILDREN EDUCATION.
- BLESSINGS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!